November 27, 2009

It's Starting To Look A Little Like Christmas

We went to go get the Christmas tree today. Of course it's Black Friday so I had to do a little shopping. We went to the Container Store to pick up a few things I need to finish up the kitchen organizing project. Had lunch and went to USA Baby to look for a diaper bag I have been wanting. However after inspecting it I decided that it wasn't going to work. Alright now we can go get the tree and then stop for dinner. We get home and my hubby starts to pull into the garage and we hear a horrible sound... THE TREE! He backs out and we both jump out to take a look. It's fine. We look to see if we still have the tree stand from last year... nope. He heads to Target to get a tree stand. Finially we can put the lights on.... that's all that happened today. It still looks great with only lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment