November 23, 2009

Table Setting Inspiration

My church is having a woman's CHRISTmas lunch with holiday music. I volunteered to decorate a table. After I thought about it for awhile I decided I would like to have my theme be a Beachy Chirstmas. The reason for beach theme; The Foot Prints in the Sand poem.

FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND Pictures, Images and Photos

I had a bunch of ideas in mind so I went on Flickr.com to see if I could get some pictures for inspiration. These are afew that I like, a few are exactly what I was thinking. The lunch is on December 6th, I will post pictures of the table setting.

1. Starry night, 2. at a local shop, 3. Sea Shells, 4. perfect palette3, 5. Untitled, 6. June Tablescape, 7. cute centerpiece, 8. IMG_2202, 9. IMG_2228, 10. starfish centerpiece, 11. shells, moss and eggs, 12. champagne bucket centerpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment